Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wondering...

Why do I still wonder if this was the right thing to do? I sometimes wonder what was it that I did, or we did, to get things back to normal before. I wonder but I have no answer. I'm just left with an empty thought in my head and nothing at all crosses my mind. I'm just trying to rush into this and I don't know why. They say patience is a virtue but it's not helping. I just want the old times back. The times where I woke up to that morning message and the random messages during the day saying that unique 3 worded phrase...or the old "IFLY" or the cute nicknames, things like that are what I miss. At times I want to just snap my fingers and bam, I'm back to where I was 4-6 months ago. But what was I thinking this is the real world where you just have to take it one step at a time. I still reminisce of the good times we had and if those times will ever come back, but all I can say is that time will tell. I guess the saying, "It'll all get better in time" is really true. You have to give it time-time to soke in, time to remember what it was you both had, and time to know this is what you truly wanted.

P.S. I want to lay in the streets with her just one more time, side by side to look up at the night sky and ask her, "You want to dance with me?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time.... What a sucky thing to deal with. Ugh Time. Everyone needs it to make a better assessment of what they've been through and then what they need.
Time heals the heart..and blah blah blah... Time is good and bad.
Rushing is totally not cool...but at that moment thats what you wanted to do...so its done.

lol idk what imt talkin about