Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lakeview What?


So Lakeview Terrace was a total waste of money last night. The previews make it that movie look so much better than it really was. The movie wasn't worth the pay but was the night worth it, I would have to say it was. The movie was boring most of the time, Samuel L. Jackson plays some kind of psycho in the movie. As the movie unfolds you find out why he acts the way he is and his reasoning for disliking the interracial couple, but this movie only had me on the edge of my seat for about 10 mins. The only reason I enjoyed this damn movie was because I was with her again. I loved it.

Next movie Eagle Eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God...I wasn't interested in this movie anyway...
But someone else wants to see it so I suggested bootleg lol.

and ur really gay.