Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone!

Yes I know this is the day where people just meet up with many of their loved ones and just stuff their face with food. And their isn't any problem with that at all. Who has a problem with food? Definetly not me, but many of us take advantage of what is in front of us. We don't know just how important some people are to us in our life, but we realize it when they're gone. Some people don't realize just how lucky they are to have certain people at times with the people they see on a regular basis. Drop the fueds and hatred and just thank all those around you, because you never know when things change. So I thank my parents for raising me to half the man I am today and my friends for the other half. Enjoy guys and EAT!

No comments: