Thursday, December 24, 2009

Holiday

I officially hate this time of the year.
Who spends Christmas eve alone?
I do. My family is out, but I decided to just stay home watching youtube videos.
I guess I'm not cut out for the Holidays like I thought I was.
The whole preparing the ultimate gift for a person.
For the last couple of days I've seen people shopping for their loved ones and friends, so they won't ever be lonely again.
That's what I see from many faces, but than again there are others that have no one to shop for.
Or others that just buy gifts because of the day. They make it seem like a job instead of something coming from the heart.

It is the holidays so past all this negativity, I am glad I still have the family that has picked me up after all my battles.
The family that won't ever desert me.
The family that protects me.
The family that cares.
The family that loves.
The family that will be there for me, forever.
Thank you oh so very much.

Merry Christmas to all. I hope everyone gets what they are looking for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just look at my name

"I hate the Holidays"

enough said