Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sigh

So the Met's lose again, adding more to my disappointing month.
I'm going to the game tomorrow and they better win.

So I'm assmuing time is still needed.
But She texts/calls me two nights straight and the reason being becaue she "misses" me. If you include tonight just because I didn't text her, make it three. She gives me a hug, not a regular hug, but one of those hugs that you give someone after not seeing them for a long period of time. A tight passionate hug that you just don't want to let go.

I ask, what would happen if I gave her a kiss?
She replies, "Nothing."

The only thing I want to do is grab her and just tell her how I effing really feel, but I can't. I want to grab her and just give her that one kiss, but I can't. I can't say or do what I really want to. So I just sit there like an idiot and let time pass little by little. The wound bleeds more and more everytime I hang out with her but yet I still do it.

Why do I do this? Am I an idiot? Do I enjoy myself suffering in the inside? Is there really something positive that can come out of this?
Or are we just trying to make our future "friend relationship" work out?

No comments: